jueves, 9 de octubre de 2008

Charlie don't surf!


"Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer; every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around, the walls moved in a little tighter.


Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."

Apocalypse Now (1979)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

menudo peliculón...yo la vi de rebote un día que la ponían en la dos...y buah! impresionante, cómo me gustó!!!!

estoy un perezosa conlo de actualizar...se nota o que? :P